dot

Voting

Thursday, November 25, 2010

random

Whenever i feel very frustrated, i know my best medicine is to look through my picture folder and look at my son's photos.
His smile and cheekiness, never fails to bring a smile to me and makes me forget all the frustrations that i am having.
Bible says, children are a blessing from God. I totally agree with this statement and i cannot understand why any man/woman can dislike children....
See how happy he is when he gets to play...... :)))












Sometimes, i wish Justin will grow up slower, so that i can enjoy him much more.
Guilty that I don't spend much time with him.
Being a working mum myself, thats the dilemna i believe that every working mum will go through in their hearts, trying to balance out career with family. But I believe, my God will give me the grace to balance that out.. not by my own strength but by his strength. =)
Yet, i know that i will not survive long as a stay home mum... i may just go crazy. Haha.
Oh man... how i wish i can go back and hug my son now...........

No comments: