dot

Voting

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I know procrastination is bad. Double-mindedness is worst.
Yet many times, i succumb to both of them.
Blame it on laziness or put it in a nice way, I think, i am just trying to juggle everything on my plate, and hoping and praying that I am handle all equally well, that I will be able to allocate a share of my time to every thing i want to do.
But apparently, reality is harsh.
Whether i like it or not, its a fact that there is only 24 hours a day. And thats all i have.
So i have to make a decision what are my priorities and work out something.
Otherwise, if this goes on, everything is going to be messy and messed up, like a plate of Rojak.
O God,

I ask for a clear mind, to be able to sort out my life clearly and properly.
Give me grace, grace, grace, wisdom and wisdom and wisdom.
I don't want to

Reading the book of James this morning, and this verse was apt for me:

4 Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.
5 If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.
6 But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind.
7 That person should not expect to receive anything from the Lord. 8 Such a person is double-minded and unstable in all they do.
But One thing i know for sure, no matter what happens, God is still first in my life.
YOUR LOVE IS HIGHER
HIGHER THAN THE HEAVEN
YOUR MERCY’S DEEPER
DEEPER THAN THE EARTH
YOUR GRACE IS WIDER
WIDER THAN THE OCEAN
I WILL NEVER LET YOU GO
NEVER EVER LET YOU GO

No comments: