dot

Voting

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Happy Birthday, Baby!

this is a post-dated post, as I was simply so overwhelmed for the past few days.


Baby Justin turned 1 year old last sat!


How time flies..... one year ago, he was still in my stomach and we can still recall so vividly every single detail, from the time my water bag broked at 4am and the entire process that lasted for a total of 18hrs altogether before he decided to come into this world.
And for the past 12 months, this little one has brought us much joy... something that i feel is totally worth exchanging for all for the sleepless nights....
Every milestone that Baby Justin makes, I can say, I am so proud and happy!!
Baby,
Mummy and Daddy love u so much!! U are the Precious of our lives.
We pray that you will indeed grow up to be a fine young man. Most importantly, like your name, you will be just and righteous, love and fear God, love your parents and family. :-)
'
P.S. Special thanks to Enrique, who willingly sacrificed his time to help us take lots of photos that day, to capture all the lovely memories that took place during the 4 hours of party, at no fee. All the photos are so good that I am still trying to sieve out what to post on fb.
Really appreciate your works and your love, my friend. :-)

No comments: