dot

Voting

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

First Business trip after i give birth

This is the second time that I am on official business trip.

And the first time that I am going away from my baby after he is born.

Not an easy decision to decide to go. But thankfully, I am blessed, to have a super encouraging husband, fully supportive mother and mother in law, who are taking shifts to look after baby justin.

Thank God the trip is after his birthday celebration last friday, which will be a separate post altogether.

Feel very fortunate to be able to attend this pricing forum training.

Firstly, lots of people are telling me that its amazing that my bosses actually send me overseas for training, when I am just slightly over 1 month old in this company. Not many people will get this opportunity. Ya... so God is good. :-)

Secondly, on this trip, the rest of the people are actually very experienced people in TI, many of whom have worked for years. In these 4 days, I believe that I am going to learn a lot from them, both from the trainer who has 20 years of experience in TI, and also the rest of the team members as they share their knowledge and questions. Even though most of the time, I felt SUPER lost in the midst of all the acronymns used, but I still thank God for putting me through this training, so that I know what are the areas that i lack knowledge in and where can i get the best help.

Thirdly, i believe that this trip will enable me to get to know more people from the region who are performing the same function as me. Its always good to know more people, cos it just makes work more fun and easier.

Its a fully packed 4 days of training and activities.... doubt i will have much or even any self-activity time. But its still a very fruitful trip.

Looking forward to Friday.. to come back sg, to my precious baby!! :D

No comments: