dot

Voting

Friday, August 28, 2009

Simple trust

tonight's cell group meeting, God spoke a very simple word to the group. Simple trust in the Lord.

Manyatimes, we forgot that in the midst of all the worries and problems that we have, actually all we need to do is very simple, to simply trust in God that He will come and be our problem solver cos He brings all solutions. Often, we rely on our natural understanding and mind to try to solve problems and look for a way out.

But actually, God already said, Trust in Me.... and I like what Tristan shared from Ps 23 tonight....God is our shepherd. =)


I myself is reminded as well, that I must not lean on my own understanding but to continually trust in Him.


Isn't He awesome? One simple word, and He refreshes our spirit. I love it everytime when God speaks!! <3

3 comments:

Mummy Kless said...

Yes! That's the reason why I love CG meetings! =) God is a God who speaks today....

Isaiah Kuan said...

me too..i like cgm..cos i get to preach...hahahahaaa..

Kristie said...

haha....preaching is always my greatest enemy.. =p