dot

Voting

Thursday, August 6, 2009

The end of one is the beginning of another

I am glad... finally my quarterly reporting is almost coming to the tail end and I am seeing some light. For the longest time since the past 3 weeks, I have not seen the sun when I left office. So today finally when I left office, at least the sun has not gone home yet. Woohoo!!


But of cos, like my title says, the end of one, is the beginning of another...... what follows is going to be 2 major projects + 1 more quarter of reporting, before I can go on my maternity leave in peace.
I won't say that I am exactly excited at the thought of these, but at least, I guess, something for me to count down and look forward to bah.


This weekend is going to be a long weekend.... stil contemplating whether to take leave next tuesday, to prolong my holiday.... a bit sad though.... cannot go anywhere for holiday.. cos did not plan anything earlier, and with my current status, a bit hard to travel beyond the borders actually.... got to apply a lot of "exit permits" and i think the approval process going to be tough. So got to crack my brains now to think how not to waste the long weekend ahead. =,=


Okie.. got to go and prepare for tomorrow's cell group meeting oreadi. Believing God for a great and powerful meeting tmr. Been a long time i take all the 5Ws liaoz... Lord, I need your grace and mercy, I need your power like never before!!! =D

No comments: