dot

Voting

Sunday, August 2, 2009

W477 turns 1 year old!


W477 turns 1 year old officially today!!
The card on the left was the card that Kless made for me last year, when we had our multiplication. I remember that during that time, it was with both tears of happiness and saddness that I received the card. Just like the card says, take Flight. Isn't it a lovely card with a message that is so encouraging and motivating? =)
Time flies... 365 days have passed.. and today, W477 stands at 1 year old. I would say, many things have changed since the time we multiplied a year ago. Some have left, for various reasons. For those who have left with for a better cause, I truly give them all the blessings from my heart.







In the past 1 year, in several occassions, honestly speaking, there were really occassions that I really wanted to give up. Being a shepherd is indeed tough. Heartaches after heartaches, headaches, challenging people and questions and problems, one after and other.



But I thank God for a great husband who constantly remind me why I have chosen this ministry and helping me to see my problems from a different angle and to be rational in my thinking, cos being a female leader, manyatimes, I admit I do let my emotions rule my brain.
I also thank God for a great spiritual mentor and discipler, who never fails to come and help me put out fires in the cell group. Whenever I have difficult questions or met with difficult people, he is always there to help me and give me the spiritual advise and encouragement that I, as a young leader need.



Of cos, I must thank the foundation of this cell group... every single member that came over to this new cell group with me. Despite my weaknesses, these guys and gals stood by me and support me in my ministry. Without them, this cell group would not even exist till today.
Reflecting on how this group has changed in this past 1 year, I can only thank God for his Faithfulness and Goodness in sustaining me in this ministry. Each step I take in leading this cell group, is really by a step of faith. I am so thankful that God has not given on me, cos I am definitely not the best leader around. All I can say, is that I will continue to do what I can according to what the Holy Spirit leads.



Thank You Lord, for this wonderful group of people that you have given me. I believe the days ahead are going to be even better!!! I love you all!!!

5 comments:

Isaiah Kuan said...

wow! a year already. so fast. you have done very well.. keep on keeping on... =)

Serene said...

Wow! Congrats W477!! Jia you orh! =)

@ster|x said...

wooot. w477 rocks.

Mummy Kless said...

You're a wonderful cell group leader with alot of love for your members. Well done!~ :)

Kristie said...

really hope the second year of W477 be even beta!! =D