dot

Voting

Friday, September 4, 2009

Strange

So strange....... my IT seems to blog only certain blogspot website, but not the rest.......


so now in order for me to access my own blog, i need to go one big round before I can come in to write a new entry...... so troublesome!!!


Today is friday le....logically speaking, I am always excited whenever it comes to friday, cos its the start of weekend. But somehow, I don't have the slightest tinge of excitement in me today. Firstly this week has been a super tiring week for me. Been working overtime almost everyday. Because of that, my appetite been affected severely. Secondly, this morning I woke up with a major backache. In fact, still having the backache now as i am working. Cannot find the right position to ease the ache. =(((


And thirdly, I am very stressed out by the project that I am supposed to complete by 30 Sept before my 3Q reporting. Haiz.... everything is really like squeeze and packed to the max. And this time round, the reporting deadline been shortened somemore...... lagi sianz....... really hope that I dun get too stressed until baby decides to come out earlier than expected manz...


Okie better go back to work now..... otherwise tonight won't be able to go back early to prepare for cgm liaoz.

No comments: