dot

Voting

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Third trimester starting!


Starting tmr, i be into my 29th week of my pregnancy... which also means that I am entering into the third trimester of my pregnancy!! Gosh... time really flies isn't it? Meaning in another 11 week or less, we be meeting Baby!!!


Don't know is it my body's problem or what..... these 2 weeks, many people who have met me almost ask me the same question: Due next month?? Haiz..and I got to give a smile and tell them, not yet... just very big..... another 3 more months to go.


Guess its because my stomach looks really huge for someone who is only 28 weeks pregnant.




Haha.. that was not me!!



Me in comparison is below!!...












And I also discovered.... i starting to have water retention on my feet!!! Boohoo!!!!!!!

Pig's leg liaoz...OMG!!!!!




3 comments:

Serene said...

hahaha... u actually took a photo of ur tummy!! woohoo... heehee...

Kristie said...

haha.. ya..... just for fun and memory sake.. :p

Isaiah Kuan said...

hahaha, in comparison your stomach is not that big leh..