dot

Voting

Thursday, July 30, 2009

working from home

In recent years, I always have this little dream that one day, I can work from home, or rather, to be able to have the flexibility to work from office or home at my own choice. I always envy those friends, who can work from home as and when they like..... and I think I once have the slight liberty of that lifestyle too, during my audit off peak days. But of cos, now gone are the days.


Today, not by my own choice, I am kinda forced to stay home to work. Of cos I am happy... but when the reality of having deadlines to meet, and in fact, I do feel a bit handicapped because I got no access to the server, no VPN, no access to the consolidation software, it makes it frustrating when I am actually working from home to rush out my consolidation which is supposed to be due tmr!!! ARGH!!!!


But I am still enjoying the freedom and relax feeling of working at home, on my laptop, listening to my fave music and being able to just take short breaks as and when I like. But it definitely takes double the discipline to stay focused and complete what I need to do.


Now i am thinking of lunch... what shall i eat for lunch... hmmmmmm.......

1 comment:

Serene said...

hahaha... u see why i would go back office on sat to work... that's reason!