dot

Voting

Saturday, July 25, 2009

God's Grace

I got to learn to lean on God's grace and strength more, and not on my own strength.


2 Cor 12: 9
My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.

This was the verse that God spoke to me during worship tonight.

He reminded me, the earth will not spining just because I have a problem in life. Like what Tristan shared, in Jos 1:9, God says, Be strong and of good courage. I believe while God is renewing my love for Him tonight, yet at the same time, He is telling me something tonight.

No matter how difficult the road is, God's grace is there to sustain me. No matter how many weaknesses that I can have, maybe even countless, yet, his strength will come and make me perfect in His eyes.


Its a funny thing. Everytime when I feel so frustrated, God always has his way to encourage me and make me pick myself up again. Just like what Isaiah shared with us on what Jeffrey Rahmat shared on tuesday meeting, the most powerful way of leading is to learn to lead ourselves.


I realised, its only when we learn to lead ourselves, we no longer dwell in self-pity. But more than that, we begin to see our weaknesss like a mirror is being placed before us, and we learn to change ourselves with the Grace of God, so that as we lead ourselves, we lead others.


Reminds me of the song:
Your grace is enough
More than I need
At your word, I will believe
I wait for you
Draw near again
Let your spirit make me new
And I will fall at your feet
I will fall at your feet
And I wil worship you here
Freely you gave it all for us
Surrendered your life Upon that Cross
Great is the Love
Poured out for all
This is our God
Lifted on High from Death to Life
Forever our God is glorified
Servant and King
Rescued the World
This is our God
*******************************

No comments: