dot

Voting

Friday, July 3, 2009

random

time flies, already in the month of July already.... reality sinks in... quarter 2 consol is going to start soon in 2 weeks time. bleah!!!


this week super tired.... cos almost the whole week, I am the only one holding the fort in my team.... my colleagues are either on mc or on leave... and worst news came yesterday.. the colleague who just went HK for holiday with his wife, supposed to come back to office yesterday... his wife is down with a fever and doc gave her 7 days mc.. haiz.... so in order to protect ourselves, we told the colleague to stay home and come back only on next monday. Crossing my fingers that he be alright, otherwise, this quarter closing going to be a nightmare again.. haiz.... cos knowing the efficiency..... i cannot imagine whats going to happen this quarter.


Somehow, this week I feel very drained.. super tired... everyday i knock out before 12am.... and only wake up at 8am the next morning.. but when I reach office, I am still so tired.... God, please give me new strength.... i need it more than ever before.....

No comments: