dot

Voting

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Untitled

Today I am on leave... but I was out practically the whole day... and now I am so tired.





Went for my mid-pregnancy scan today... my colleague did hers a few weeks back @ TMC, and she told me that her gynae actually videotaped down the whole process and gave them a CD ROM to bring home with them as souvenir.... so we thought we would bring our own camera along and videotaped down the whole process tooo..=) But sadly, my gynae did not really approve her patients to do any taping. Haiz.





But nonetheless, as she was doing the detailed scan, we were so excited. Saw our darling moving inside, and Dr Lisa patiently explain each body part and organ as she moves her ultrasound equipment over my tummy. We saw the heart, the kidney, the brain, the bladder, the 2 feets, 2 hands, the eyes and the lips... I must say, certain parts when she was telling us, I really cannot really visualise lah.... so really by faith lor, and Dr Lisa kept telling us, we are not trained medically, so we just got to believe her.... okie lah... i guess with her experience, her words should definitely be quite accurate.







Every time when we go and visit her, she always assures us that the baby is growing well, and today, she even tells me that my weight is now in the right percentile!! Yay!! She told me that I am putting on the right amount of weight this month.... thank God.. before today, I was still worried that I have put on too much this month and was thinking, sure get nagged by Dr Lisa again.. Haha...







After the consultation, we were supposed to go and visit a dear friend at KKH, but only to find out that it was not convenient. My dear friend, if you are reading this entry, just want to tell you that me and gerald are uplifting you and your boy in prayers everyday... we are believing together with you that this is definitely going to be a miracle boy! Do not lose the faith okie?? Jia YOU!!!







So in the afternoon, we went to catch the mOvie... Harry Potter and the Half Blood prince... really not fantastic as many of my friends have said. I give it 2 out of 5 pop corns!! Story line is vague and plot move on too slowly....





After that, we went to look ard for some baby's stuff @ Kiddy palace and Mothercare. Everything looks so tempting to me..... feels like buying everything.. hahaha.. but of cos, we had self restraint lah...we wanted to buy the romper from MC, but they dun have the size that i want for that design.. so ... in the end, din get anything today.... but i must say.. baby's stuff are really CUTE!!! The other day, I bot my first item for my boy...... 2 pairs of cute socks!!!
















They look so cute right? Grins~




And after that, went to meet my parents for dinner... cos today is my mummy's bday. food was great. But forgot to take pictures.. hahaha.. had crabs , fish, frog legs, vege and mee sua... yum yum....





Okie... after a long day, now time to hit the bed.. going to be a mad week ahead... aiming to finish my consol first draft by friday.... so that weekend no need go back office..... Jia YOU Bah!!! Nitezzz

No comments: