dot

Voting

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

What should I do to my hair??

So fast, today is already the 5th day of 2010. Frankly speaking, there are so many things to be done in this new year. I can already foresee myself being so busy this year with many different things.
And one thing i need to do this week: I need to do something to my hair!! Because its becoming like a big messy bush that i cannot take it anymore!! Grrrr
Deciding should I rebond, or should I color and highlight?
How much should I cut?
Should I cut my fringe?
I also don't have any answers for now...
see how when I land myself in the hair salon and let nature takes its course bah.....
I really badly need a haircut!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go for it kristie! I can't wait to get a hair cut and highlight after my pregnancy too! Go and have fun! :)