dot

Voting

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Tada!!

Finally, I went to chop off my hair this afternoon.

The lady boss asked me when was the last time i trimed... hmm... i was surprised too..... think it was like 7-8 months ago?? Keke... no wonder its in a mess

I wanted something that make me look fresher.... cos motherhood really makes me age pretty fast (apart from audit, i think the next occupation that makes a woman age fast is MOTHERHOOD! ) So after a 10 min discussion with the lady boss, we decided to cut off the messy bush. Ok.. not exactly very short lah... cos i do not have the courage to cut it way short. But at least, now my hair has a more definited shape (i hope its neater too).. and it definitely feels less heavy... think i cut at least like 4 inches away? Had wanted to do rebonding, but the hair salon lady boss told me that my hair will start to drop when i reach the 4th month after i give birth. So considering that, i thought better don't waste my money to rebond now and 1.5 mths later, the hair dropped liaoz.. sure heart pain.... Haha.. so decided to just add some colors to my hair. Since CNY is coming, shall add some red to my hair....





Ok, looks like the red stripes aren't that obvious.. hopefully it will look better a week later bah....

3 comments:

Serene said...

cool! that's very nice haircut!!!!!! =D

Kristie said...

haha.. thanks..
but very hard to maintan the shape... cos i dun like to use hairdryer to blow and shape it everyday.. hahaha

Mummy Kless said...

very very nice!!! =D