dot

Voting

Saturday, January 16, 2010

下一站幸福



I am now crazily in love in Vanness Wu.. haha.. or rather... in this show.....
from episode 1 till 15, every episode is just getting better....
and there are a few episodes where I just could not control my tears as I watched the show...
oh my.. this is really one of the best Taiwan shows that I ever watched!!
So now got to patiently wait for the remaining episodes to be shown weekly in taiwan... =(
On a happy note though.. i am thrilled!!!
Because Dear bought me a new wallet!!!
N best part is......
-
-
its one of my fave brand!!
Here!!!!

开心,幸福!

Thanks Dear~!

3 comments:

laimeng said...

4 more epi only lah. And epi 16 i think they will patch!

Mummy Kless said...

It's so pretty!!!

I LOVE KATE SPADE TOOO!

hello dear, are you there?? Hello??

Serene said...

Oh... i like kate spade too!!! oh man! we all think alike!! =)