dot

Voting

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

And my baby is called

So far, most people only know that my baby is called baby Justin. We did not have his chinese name ready before his birth.

Finally, we decided on our little one's name and his birth certificate was done.

So let me officially introduce my little one....

English: Justin Tay

Chinese: 郑颖泽


Checking through the naming websites, the meaning of Justin means Righteous, Just and Fair.

As for the chinese name, both of us like the name a lot, because the name encompass the things that we hope for Justin when he grows up.

颖 - means clever and with wisdom.
泽 - means '恩惠' which also means Grace of God.


So thats what we hope our little one will grow up to be... to be a righteous person, be filled with holy wisdom and most important of all, having the grace of God and be God fearing. =)

2 comments:

Serene said...

woohoo... that's a very nice name!!! cool!!!

red爱pink said...

wow! thank you kristie cos i finally know the meaning of my chinese name! my chinese name has the same 'ze' as justin's chinese name! jenny (christal's mummy)