dot

Voting

Thursday, November 5, 2009

4 or less? Counting down

Rightfully speaking, 4 weeks to go. But since gynae and almost all the experienced mummies and daddies around me tell me that I am likely to give birth earlier than my EDD, now is really kind of a waiting game for me. =)))

Of course, I still telling my boy, be good and take his time. Don't really want him to come out now, cos I prefer him to come out when he is full term. Haha.. not like I can control when he wants to come out though. But other factors really also because workwise, I still have one more project to target to finish at least 60-75%. Going to start to do my handover today onwards, just in case anytime i will pop. =) Many people already started asking me when am I going on leave, or why am I not taking leave to rest at home and wait for delivery. Eh..tough question to answer.

On a happier note, I am finally done with the stroller and sling!! Now just waiting for the delivery. No more urgent items to be purchased for now...mission for this weekend would thus be to wash all bb's clothes and finish packing my hospital bag!

No comments: