dot

Voting

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Week 15 means I am officially into the second trimester of my pregnancy already.. feels that time really flies. Maybe its because I am so busy at work every day, so every week just passes by so fast before I realise it.



Every week, I will try to go the website and do some read up, at least to find out the stage of growth for the little one inside me. This helps lots, so that at least we know what to pray for the baby, and also of course, we are like following the progress of the growth, even though we cannot see with our natural eyes yet.




The website says that the baby is now small enough to fit into the palm of my hand...... was really trying to visualise how it will look like.. maybe something like this? Grins~


Suddenly, I remembered that in the bible, where God also said that He has inscribed us on the palms of His Hands in Isaiah 49:16. Isn't it wonderful... that even before we were actually born, God has already inscribe us on the palms of His hands. Means that we are so important and precious to Him. Sweet!!!


Many people been asking me the same question: So Boy or Girl?? And my answer always the same: Don't know yet.... next month bah..... if the baby not shy and cooperate! Kekeke



4 comments:

Mummy Kless said...

Congrats! This is the trimester you will enjoy most! =D

Your kid and my Jayne can go school together next time.. heee.. same year mah...

Kristie said...

hahah.. ya hor..... so fun!!!
if its a boy, den can qing mei zu ma?? =)

Mummy Kless said...

dun want la.. i already told you all I don't want my daughters' husbands to be younger than them? Hahaha..

Kristie said...

hahahahahaha..... a few months only mah... dun gei gao..... lol :p