dot

Voting

Saturday, June 13, 2009

F4

Few years back, me and my sis was kinda crazy over the Meteor Garden Taiwan version..... still remember we finished the whole 20 over episodes within 2 days... we literally did not step out of the house for that 2 days and just watch the dvds the whole day.. haahaha... crazy things we do when we were younger.... :p






With the recent faze over the Korean version of the F4, I decided to jump on the bandwagon and catch the show online too....... nice leh!!! I shall aim to finish it within 1 week .... Hehehe.....









2 comments:

Mummy Kless said...

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I also just finished watching the entire series of the korean version, & in my opinion, is MUCH BETTER than the taiwanese one! You'll love it!!!!!!!

laimeng said...

Wahahha~ eh the show very nice!
But its kinda boring sometimes cos i already noe wad is it gg to happen next!!

But the guys inside are so much better looking that the taiwan ones~~ HAHAHA.

Now I cannot watch lor~ got assignments and more assignments to rush! All shows are put to a stop first!~

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!