dot

Voting

Monday, June 8, 2009

Self-reflection

I always knew, that my greatest enemy is none other procrastination and my overly-logical thinking process. Put something in my path, 90% i will do one of the 2 above. Not a good trait at all, cos many times, I end up regretting and wished that I have done much more.


"What-ifs" is such a convenient word to cover up what we have not done. Because I have procrastinated and overly-rational thinking, I think i missed it out big time. Regret big time. I know its no use to say regrets now, ony if I have been obedient to my heart and just do what I should have done, I think things would be much more different now.


Now I just got to pray that nothing happens... otherwise, I will really be guilty all my life......


God, please help me to change. Give me a heart like yours... let me never to be led by my head anymore, but to be led by my heart.


Dear told me yesterday, that many years ago, when the church was much much smaller, Pastor Kong told the leaders this statement, which really set me thinking:

When others can, you cannot.
When others cannot or will not, you have to.
Indeed, Leadership is a not just a choice, its a commitment. Its a commitment to God and the lives that He has placed in our hands. So I got to constantly remind myself of this commitment that I have made.

1 comment:

laimeng said...

thanks! i jus need that statement for my assignment! come in timely! hahaha