dot

Voting

Monday, June 22, 2009

Monday Blues???

Monday blues pretty severe today.

Supposed to reach office by 8am, cos have a video conference forum to attend from 9-12pm, so wanted to come in earlier to do some work first cos work is really piling up fast... sigh...

In the end by the time i reached office, was already 835am?!?! arghh!!! then had to gobble down my hot porridge cos the forum to start at 9am sharp.

Haiz..... now checking the figures from the system parallel run..... some smart alec went to change some figures..... din tell me where... means i have to go through the 20 entities and line by line to find the figure that have changed!!! Wah Rao!!! Let me find the culprit and i going to kill manz!!!!

Wish the day come to an end soon.. haiz...

on a happier note, I am contemplating to go and cut my hair tonight... how short should I cut it?? Hmm.... I must say, when it comes to hair, I am the super unadventurous one. I think in my whole entire life, I have only tried permed hair once (when i was 5 years old) and hair length shorter than shoulder once (when i was in uni 1).. feels like gg for a fresh look tonight..kekeke.. see how it goes bah..

No comments: