dot

Voting

Friday, March 30, 2012

Thankful



Bible says, be thankful for everything in life.





I believe, when we become thankful persons, our life becomes happier.




Even though every day, it does seem that we are going through battles and s***, but as we look around and take a step back, there are definitely things everyday that we can give thanks to God for.



If you really can't think of anything, thank God that you are still alive today!!!



*************************************************************************


In the twinkle of an eye, another quarter is going to finish in less than 2 days time and we are already stepping into the second quarter of 2012. So far, it has been a busy and frantic quarter, with presentations and lots of problems to solve due to the corporate integration exercise.


Work wise, I can foresee it will just get more, as my manager and director are preparing for the end of their assignement and they be going back in May and July respectively. How time has passed so fast that they are already finishing their 2 years expat assignment in Singapore.


Justin also started school in March since 2 weeks ago. And I am really proud of this little boy. I had expected him to react to the change, but he has somehow adapted to the change quite well and most importantly, he is enjoying school!! Everyday after work, when I ask him about school, he is always excited and happy and he can even tell me that he wants to go school!!!


Thank God and Praise his Goodness!!



So many things are happening and lots more are going to happen in the months ahead.


I also started a secret diary that I started to write down at least 1 thing that I thank God for everyday. I personally think that's a good way for myself to really keep track of the fast paced life and changes happening around me which sometimes, I may overlooked easily due to busy-ness.


One year later, i am going to read again what I have went through this one year and I believe that there are going to be WOWs.

No comments: