dot

Voting

Friday, March 16, 2012

A girlie’s outing

 

We have been planning this for some time and finally, we finally materialise our outing!!!

We originally wanted to go and do our nails before heading down for a good hi-tea. However, due to the unforeseen circumstances (my nails broke a couple of days before and my girl friend bit off almost all her nails…… kekekeke), we decided to do some mama shopping before heading down to our hi-tea.

Did a little bit of research and decided to settle down at The Marmalade Pantry @ Ion Orchard.

My first time to Marmalade Pantry was actually to try their dinner with a few friends and I kind of like their exquisite pasta menu. Only thing is that their prices are slightly higher than usual but I guess the ambience kind of compensated it.

This is one place that i really feel in love with and been telling myself i want to go back for the cakes. :-)

IMG_4172

  We ordered the afternoon set which comes with a choice of tea, cupcake and the platter.

Look at our gorgeous platter!! Yummy, isn’t it? Haha

IMG_4174

My Elvis on the right and Her William on the left. IMG_4175 

This is my good buddy and friend and half boss and role model mummy of 2!!!

 

IMG_4178

We had a good time chatting everytime we get together, probably because we have quote a lot of things in common, like both of us are mothers, we came from the same sec sch and JC, hence have some common friends, now both working in the same company and both are finance persons….. so we kind of never run out of topics to chat..mOst importantly, she is one friend that I feel very comfortable sharing things with, be it work or personal.

It is God’s blessing, that I met her again in the current company. Makes the stressful working life happier to a certain extent. :-)

Bosses and Friends and colleague make important influence to one’s happiness index in a company. Agree? :)

Looking forward to our next outing. Time to start planning. :-)

No comments: