dot

Voting

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Happy birthday Baby!!

In the twinkle of an eye, baby Justin has turned 2 years old yesterday.

it seems like yesterday that we just celebrated his 1st birthday last year and now, we are already into the second birthday.

God has blessed us with a happy and bubbly baby. Of course, he was also one active (should read EXTREMELY ACTIVE) baby.

There is no one moment that he was sitting still, other than the times that he is asleep.

But still, Justin has brought so much joy to us and we experience parenthood in a special way.

From the time he took his first steps, the first time he learnt to feed himself with a spoon, the first time he called mummy and daddy,

the first time he is able to tell us what he want (even though not in complete sentences yet),

the first time he was able to walk on his own without assistance,

the first time he ran,

the first time he danced and played the guitar and the drum,

and many more firsts……

Even though I have not been able to send him to those enrichment classes like the other kids of his age, but i believe that he is doing fine so far, learning at home and with all the practical learning, Justin never fails to surprise me with new things that he learnt every other day. Smile 

No two child are the same.

I think that should be true for the parenthood experience as well.

I am thankful that God has given me the privilege to experience motherhood and much as I think that it can get extremely tiring

at times, but the reward is definitely more than enough to offset the tiredness.

I am so excited for the many good years ahead as I spent with Justin in his growing up years.

Everyday, my prayer is that God give me more wisdom, so that I can bring him up with the correct values and

be able to impart to him all the good and godly teachings.

Once again, Happy Birthday Darling Justin!! May you continue to grow up to be a great man of God and may you continue to a happy baby all the days of your life! I love you loads, baby!

IMG_3055

No comments: