dot

Voting

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

He answers prayers!!

I say, this is worse than going for my A levels examination.

Cant remember when was the last time I felt so stressful, that I was practically in cold sweat.

During the warm up session, I was so tensed up that the instructor told me to relax.

“Believe in yourself that you can do it.”

The comforting words of my instructor.

Reminded me of many God’s promises, esp the verse:

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

I prayed for a good tester and good traffic condition.

When i got my test route, my heart sank.

The test route that I dreaded most.

But I just keep telling myself that just do my best.

And…. dada!!!

He answers my prayers!!

After a very tensed 30 mins, I was given this paper by my tester.

Picture 006 

Extremely exhilarated!!!!

Can’t believe with my own eyes.

Conclusion: MY GOD IS AWESOME! 

No comments: