dot

Voting

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My boy is growing up too fast!

Just like many parents, I always have this dilemna within. As much as I hope that sometimes, my boy can grow up a bit faster, but at the same time, I secretly wish that he will slow down as well. Because I am a working mum, so the amount of time that I have to spend with my little one is really limited. Does not help when I am in the finance line, so is ever busy.


Ever since Justin turns 15 month, i started to notice that he is picking up new things almost every week.


Apart from the activeness, he is now a lot more expressive and he can easily express his wants to us. Even though he has not learnt how to speak in sentences, but he always uses his body action to tell us or bring us to the things that he wants us to get for him.


In a few days time, he is turning 21 months. As of now, I tried to count the words that he can say:


Mummy, Daddy,


Popo, Gong, Ah Yee, Chek (Alvin), Gor (Audrey)


Car, Bus, Light, Fan, Duck, Star, Biscuit, Book,


Please, Xie Xie (in chinese), Night Night, Amen, Pu Pu (his cloth)


Apple, Boy, Balloon, Ball,


And does his gun shooting action and pretend dead on the floor.


These are the words that he uses almost every day for now. I think not too bad, haha.. bias mummy lah.


And on last sunday, he surprise me with another action. After we have changed and all were ready to leave the house to go Suntec for service,


he suddenly squat down and was in an all ready position for big business!!!


We immediately brought him in to the toilet, sat him on the pot and he was saying pot pot all the time.


Mummy and daddy were pretty impressed, because he could actually tell us that he was going to shit, even though we have been telling him umpteen times but never ever work. But suddenly, he was just so sensible. Hahaha.


And so, mummy could not resist but to whip out her iphone immediately.


Justin: Hey Mummy! Can you come pls? IMG_2152


Justin: errrrr…… (using his might!! =,=) IMG_2151


Justin: I am done. Where is mummy? help me out! IMG_2153



Mummy says one more picture first before she rescue me from the pot.


IMG_2154



To me, this is a big step of achievement for Justin. Well done Baby!


IMG_2158


So you see, my baby is really growing up fast. I really need to slow down and enjoy him more before he grows up and decide that he does not want to hang up with me anymore. =p



No comments: