dot

Voting

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Coffee !!


The yearly do a good deed and get rewarded affair is here once again. =)))

I feel that it is an awsome corporate social responsibility of Starbucks, to take part in such an activity. More than just promotion and marketing tactics, its really in line with the season of giving.
Indeed, i love x'mas, cos its really a season of love.
More than just all the feasting and gift exchanges,
its a time of gathering, and i love going about to prepare the xmas gifts for my family and friends.
I always believe, when we give with love, its not just the other party who will be delighted.
The giver will be blessed and happy as well, esp when you see the receiver having a big smile on the face, loving the gift that they received.
Reminds me of the great love that my Abba Father has for me.
He love me, thats why he gave his only son to exchange for all my sins and give me a new life.
Embrace it. Treasure it. Don't waste it.
x'mas is just 23 days away.
Start doing something today.

No comments: