dot

Voting

Thursday, April 15, 2010

sleep baby sleep




The past few days have been one of those nights yet again, where i find myself waking up like a zombie the next morning. Even Justin seems to be having dark circles, not to say me.




Since last sat, dunno for wadever reason, he no longer sleeps through the night again. It has been like almost 1-2 months or so before this happen. De-ja-vu.




I would put him to bed at around 9 plus 10. By the time I go to bed, its almost like 12. But by 1 plus, he will start crying and fidget on his bed. And I would have to pick him up and pat him back to sleep. But after one or two hours, the same thing will happen again. The worst night was sunday night, where he literally wake up almost every hour at 1am, 2am, 3am, so on all the way until 7am. ZZZZZZZ. Thank God for the past 3 nights, it was slightly better , at a 2 hour interval. At least i could catch some sleep in between. Haiz.


I thought he was hungry, so try to latch him. But most of the times, he will struggle and and cry even louder. I try to figure out whats wrong. Is the temperature not right? Is he hungry? Is he no well? Or maybe he looking for people to play with him?


Seriously, till now, I still cannot figure out whats the reason for his behaviour. Maybe he is feeling irritated by the itchy gums (since i am half suspecting he is at the stage of teething, cos he is constantly drooling and putting his fingers into his mouth). What can I do to alleviate the irritation, so that he can sleep longer?


I so look forward to the night he will sleep through for 6 hours at least again. otherwise, I think i will lose my sanity real soon. God, Help!


宝贝,睡觉吧。。。

1 comment:

Mummy Kless said...

Don't worry... soon he'll go back to sleeping thru the night.. babies go through phases like this once in a while.. Maybe it's really the itching gums...