dot

Voting

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Post dated entry








Ya, this is a bit late. But i still want to blog about it, because its a once a year thing.. and to me, its the most beautiful service every year.






Every year, CHC has its candle light service and i love it totally. All the lights in the hall will be switched off, and pastor kong will light up the first candle. He then pass on the light to the rest of the pastors and the pastors pass on the fire to the rest of the congregation to light up all the candles in the hall. Eventually, every candle in the hall be lighted up and the whole place looks awesomely beautiful!!


I thought I would have to spend my candlelight svc in the nursery this year. But thank God for my mum..She agree to take care of Justin for the morning.. So after passing him to my parents, off we went to expo for the candlelight service. Come to think of it, it has been a whopping 6 weeks since i attended service in the main hall. It feels so GOOD to be able to worship God in the hall, rather than singing praise and worship by watching the tv in the nursery.



Anyway, once the candlelight service started, every one started snapping away with their cameras... me was no exception!!








So merry xmas everyone!!! Today and tmr is the xmas service.....looking forward to the greatest xmas production!! =D

No comments: