dot

Voting

Saturday, December 5, 2009

And we made it!

Yesterday was the first time we brought baby justin out (excluding the trips made to the hospital for his review). I was a bit apprehensive and worried, and kept thinking what if I cannot handle him in public???


We had a night session with Dr John Avazini@ Jurong west church yesterday, and Dear suggested that we bring Justin for a rehearsal...cos we going to bring him to church on sunday.


Of cos, the preparation for the journey out was no easy feat!! Got to think of all the things that he would need and pack a huge bag..... My Oh My!!!



It was a great feeling to be back in civilisation after being confined for a month.. I love to be back in church... indulge in the atmosphere of praise and worship.. although, ya... i did not have much chance to listen to the preaching though, cos was keeping my eyes on the little one throughout the service.





And this little one...... actually slept through the entire service from the time we enter the nursery until the end of the service. He only woke up when Pastor Derek dismissed the congregation ... haiya.. this boy ah!! See how soundly he was sleeping!!



No comments: