dot

Voting

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Blessed Birthday Part 1

I always love the month of october, because it is my birthday month!!! =)


And once again, this year, my birthday celebration started 4 days before my actual day.. hehee...


Early in the morning when I step into the office, a lovely huge bouquet of roses was already on my desk from my dear hubby!!





I always love to receive flowers... though ya, it is a bit impractical la, but, I think every girl will love to receive flowers, isn't it? ^ Grins^



And at night, my cell group members also celebrated for me. Really blessed by their generosity and love for me... really got a shock when I opened the gift.


The rest of the photos are taken by Tris' camera.. but I must say, the ice-cream cake is awesome!!! Delicious leh!! Not too sweet... and very unique!!! =) Thanks Tris, for gg all the way to get the cake despite you were not feeling well and was actually busy studying for your upcoming exams next tues. =)

So thats the end of Day 1 Celebration.

Shall continue on Day 2 celebration in the next entry.

* Happy Kristie*

No comments: