dot

Voting

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Half way through…


Time really flies and so fast, I already past the midway mark of the pregnancy. Somehow, this pregnancy feels much faster than the first one…. maybe because I am so busy at work every single day. So each day just passes by without me realising much.
In any case, I am still thankful to God for a relatively good pregnancy so far, minus away all the horrid morning sickness, which seems to be able hit me at any time of the day and worsen when I ate too greasy food. This baby has a way to remind me to eat healthy most of the time.
Ever since the 16 weeks, Dr Chin, my gynae, has been trying to scan for the gender of this small one. But the small one has been mysterious and always not allowing us to see the important part!!!Tried a few times and we never succeed.
And finally, 3 weeks ago when we went to do the 20th detailed scan, this little one finally decide to reveal the truth to us!! Check out the picture below for the answer! :)
Picture 009
Dr Chin says that he seems much more active and naughty than the brother.. hahaha… i won’t want to imagine that for now!!! But indeed, he kicks me more and move relatively more than Justin when Justin was inside me.
Being able to feel the baby’s movement inside is always one of the greatest moments of the pregnancy and I really can feel that this active is much more active than last round when Justin was inside.  Almost every day at the same timing, I can feel the small one wriggling inside and I always wonder what is he doing inside!!
23 weeks now and another 17 or less to go….. time to really plan out my leave cover plans at work, help at home during maternity and many many preparation that need to be done before the lil one arrives.
Too many things, too little time! OMG!

No comments: