dot

Voting

Monday, October 3, 2011

Which theme should I choose?

Looking at the calendar, time is running out!!!


Remembered a few months back I told myself that I must start early this year,


but everyday was so busy for the last few months and now in the


twinkle of an eye, I am left with


Only 1 month and 2 days to start planning for Justin’s birthday party!!! *panic attack*


Why panic attack? Because my schedule for October is packed to the maximum limit already.


Meetings, presentations, business trip, deadlines……..


GASP-ing for air!!!



Ok, at least we have settled the venue and date.


So now, got to decide the theme and then start to source for the rest of the items.


But this librarian mother is confused with the choices available.


Elmo?


image


or his favorite Barney and friends?


image


or Thomas the Tank?






image


maybe i should just toss a coin? or mi-ni-ma-ni-mi-ni-mo??


*confused* mummy…….. :-(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm sure u mean thomas the train. not thomas the tank.

ast

Isaiah Kuan said...

Do a music theme, maybe guitar or something..dress justin like elvis..