dot

Voting

Monday, June 13, 2011

many new things are happening

It is a season of new things.
Many new things are taking place in my life and of cos, many changes as well.

I am learning to adapt to the changes.
Everyday, I ask for wisdom from God.
To handle the changes and new challenges.


Changes in human relationships
Changes in environment
Changes in the speed that things are evolving and changing.
Changes in the work schedule and the countless emergencies that happen every other day.

God, I need a big and strong heart.
Otherwise, one day, i think i may just break into depression and withdrawal symptom.


I know changes are good.
But changes can also be sad.
Of cos, we can never expect things to be unchanged all the time.

Well, just got to take it in my stride.

Believing that life is definitely changing for the better with all these changes.

No comments: