dot

Voting

Monday, May 16, 2011

First crocs

i was never a lover of crocs.

I always think that how ugly can this shoe be,

and why would any adult wear it out onto the streets in that chunky bulky shoes that seems so ever hard to match any clothes.

However, my perception of crocs improved, after i laid my hands on my first pair of crocs,

which i bought for my HK trip.

As i needed something that can allow me to walk comfortably for long hours and with a heavy load,

something easy to pack into my luggage, and a not too expensive pair of good shoe.

And so, when i saw this pair was on 40% discount in Queensway shopping centre 2 weeks ago, i tried, quite like it, and bought it immediately. :-))

So, my verdict for this pair of shoe: Worth the money!

At least I did not have muscle cramps from the continous walking, but i would surely have them if i have wore slippers,

nor did i get any blisters, which i probably will get them if I have wore those normal flats.

IMG_1625

But I seriously do not think I will get a second pair of crocs for myself. One is enough, at least for now.

 

No comments: