dot

Voting

Friday, April 29, 2011

祸不单行

正所谓,祸不单行。

Since the start of 2011, we have been visiting the hospital so often, that i think it exceeds the no. of times that we step into the hospital over the last five years.

Ended the year 2010 when my dad had the irregular heart beat, which we though he had heart attack.

In Jan, Justin was admitted to NUH for a week and had a tough fight with the virus.

In February, my dad went NUH for the heart surgery to remove the extra vein in the heart.

Pray that no more heart breathlessness from now on.

Early april, my grand-dad had a fall in the middle of the night.

Ended up with a broken arm and brusies on the head and elbow.

Stayed in SGH for 5 days, went home, fell down the next day again. Sigh~~~

And just barely 2 weeks, now my grand-ma make it to the list.

She scalded herself rather badly last thursday, and as usual,

being garang, refused to go to A&E until her wound was totally exposed and had many

blisters on her leg. Pain until could not walk anymore.

Finally, she was admitted to SGH burns centre.

 

I took this very original picture….

(please don’t continue if you have weak stomach or weak heart).

 

 

Picture

The joke was, originally, my aunt told my mum that my grandma had 5th degree burn.

I was freaked out.

ended up was a misunderstanding.

She was 5% burnt. But bad enuff lah, for a 70+ year old lady, with diabetes.

So she did the skin grafting surgery yesterday.

So looks like going to be another week’s stay for her.

now, one has an arm casted, and one has a leg casted. =,=

God, i pray for speedy recovery for ah ma and ah gong.

most importantly, pray that no more hospital visits for the rest of the year!!!!!

I pray for good health for everyone in Jesus’ mighty name! AMEN and amen!

No comments: