dot

Voting

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Counting down.

final countdown to the big day in Feb!!

17 days to go before the end of the agony of amending the slides.

Just went thru another round with my FD and got to amend the slides again! God, help me!! 

Can’t wait for it to be over and then, i can finally move on to other things on my to do list.

 

---------------------------

My dad will be going for his heart surgery tomorrow.

Though doctor say the risk is not that high for this surgery, but still, anything to do with the

heart sounds scary. So even though my dad keep telling us no need to fuss, but i can sense

that he is really worried.

I initially plan to take leave tomorrow to accompany my mum to wait outside the OT,

but suay suay, the trainer is coming for the next 2 days to prep us for the presentation.

So leave frozen. Sigh~~

So i will fix my eyes on God and my phone, to wait for my mum’s updates.

And meanwhile, say a lil prayer for my dad.

I am sure my God will take care of him. Amen.

 

---------------

 

Today is REN RI! Meaning its everyone’s birthday!!!

 

So HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL!! ~~~2 days to friday!! Woot!

No comments: