dot

Voting

Friday, September 10, 2010

Our House Part 2

Been wanting to put this entry up for a long time..... but so busy past days with packing... cos we are moving this sat!! Yeay!
So just some pictures that I took so far..
The view in front of our house

My tall built in shoe and magazine cupboard!!
Can put many many many pairs of shoes wor!! Hehehhee
The living hall.

The TV console cum featured wall designed by Dolly, my Interior-designer


Our leather sofa.

One of my fave spot in the house: The kitchen!!
Love the bright orange cabinets and the mini-island.....






The dining area and my fave light in the house






Now lets go into the rooms...




Ooooo....my walk-in wardrobe..... Thanks to Gerald for making my dream come true! Always wanted a walk in wardrobe... though this one not very huge lah.. but everything start small mah.. *grinsz*




And this is our room.





The Master Bedroom Toilet


Our dream alwayz .. to have a Rain shower... we finally got it in our house! Woohoo!




And now, Justin's little room




Thats all for now. Our humble little house.
Cant wait to start staying in there!! =D



2 comments:

Mummy Kless said...

Lovely!!! Can't wait to visit! Love the feature wall!! =)

Anonymous said...

Looking good!! I love the kitchen! :)