dot

Voting

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Vaccination Day



On Monday, we brought Justin for his 3 month vaccination. He is supposed to take his 5-in-1 jab, pneumococcal jab and his rotavirus oral dose.



I thought this little boy will cry his lungs out. But to my great surprise, he did pretty well!



When the doctor gave him the first jab on his thigh, after 5 seconds, he suddenly realised that he has been given a jab and started to cry. But he only let out 3 cries and stop liaoz. The same goes for the second needle that went in.. but this time round, he cried much louder and harder.. think it must be a shock to him, just when he thought the first one was over.

But I still think that my boy did pretty well!
Well done baby!!

But of cos, as expected, he came down with a fever by monday evening. It was the first time that I am experiencing my baby being sick, and moreover, its fever. So I literally was awake the whole night on tuesday morning. Took his temperature every hour and had to sponge him at some hours, because he was really hot and he was uncomfortable, causing him to keep waking up every hour.

Thank God.. by this morning, his fever is totally gone. PTL!!

No comments: