dot

Voting

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

God's confirmation

Indeed, like book of Isaiah says,

Isa 55: 8 >>
For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways My ways,” says the LORD.
Its really amazing at how God works.....was feeling so lost past few days, cos had a major decision that I had to make. Spoke to several people and I must say, all the different answers really confused me much more than of a help. So yesterday, went to find my spiritual leader and had a short talk with him, asked him for his advice. Felt slightly better after that. Went home and had a talk with my parents in law. They told me they would pray for me as well.
This morning, my MIL called me and shared with me what the Lord spoke to her whilst she was praying this morning. As I listened, i really wanted to cry. The things she spoke, was exactly what my team leader told me last night, and amazingly, Dear and me was also causually talking about the same thing before we prayed and slept last night. God is awesome, isn't he? When He sends confirmation, He does not just say once... he would send confirmations in different forms and by different people.
Now, I am feeling so much more at peace. Even though there is still a pinch of sadness welling up inside me, feeling the pain of the lost opportunity, but I will hold on to the word that God has spoken. He never fails, He never will.

2 comments:

Serene said...

sometimes we might not understand why God closes the door that we have been waiting for so long... but rest assure that an even better one is waiting for u down the road cos God never shortchanges us!!!

Mummy Kless said...

I love it when God speaks!!! =D